Idea Factory International has announced that their upcoming game Monster Monpiece will be releasing on PC via Steam March 14, 2017 for $19.99 with a launch week discount of 25 percent.
Like other Idea Factory PC releases, a Digital Deluxe Pack will be available at release for $9.99 and includes the following:
- Original Soundtrack
- Digital Card Gallery – Over 100 pages featuring all the card forms from the game
- Rough Sketches Art Book
- 6 PC Wallpapers
Purchasing the Digital Deluxe Pack and the base game will net you an additional 10 percent off the original 25 percent, making it a total of 35 percent off.
You can catch an overview of the game as well as screenshots for both Monster Monpiece and the Digital Deluxe Pack below.
God’s hammer struck twice, punishing the world of Yafaniel below…
In this world humans and “monster girls” live an uneasy coexistence. May Esperio trains to become a master of the monster girls alongside her two friends, Elza and Karen, but her world is shaken after an encounter with a stranger leaves Elza “Lost” – a dark affliction that plagues humans and monster girls alike.
Now May must travel the world to get to the bottom of this mysterious sickness and save Elza before it’s too late for her – and the world!
- Moe and Monsters in 1080p Experience the world of Yafaniel like never before seen in upscaled 1080p graphics!
- More Moe More Battles Play fast-paced card battles where more than 100 monster girl cards can be summoned, each class coming to life as a 3D chibi model on a battle grid!
- Master the Moe Each card you play can mean victory or defeat -with Skills, Potentials, Fusions, and Aura Bonuses, you have layers of strategy to use in each battle.
- Gotta Rub ‘Em All Level up your cards with the frenetic First ❤ Crush Rub system, wherein your magical prowess can be rubbed into each of the Monster Girls to increase their strength and obtain new artwork for each!